In this 2 hour workshop you will learn the basics. With these tools you can start a yoga practice at home.
We will dive into philosophy, meditation, Asana (postures) and pranayama (breathing).
Learn a basic sequence you can practice daily for optimum health and wellbeing.
You will need:
- A quiet space
- Dial in from your phone or PC using Zoom. It will be more helpful if you can be seen, use a Webcam or your phone camera.
- Yoga mat or clean floor space
- Pillow to sit on or a blanket for comfort
- A willing attitude and desire to improve your wellbeing
This workshop is for beginners and will be helpful to people with injuries; people that live with pain, or that are overweight.
Included in this workshop:
- Manual with pictures
- A recording of the class you can download
- 30% off Earth Yoga Online Membership
Sunday 10 May
9am – 11am