Functional Range Conditioning (FRC) is part of the Function Range System (FRS) which, focuses on developing an individual’s functional mobility, articular strength and neurological control. There are many systems promoting mobility, fitness and movement therapies but lack research. FRS provides extensive scientific evidence and research into cell physiology. Through this research, FRS provides a systematic framework for assessing and training for each joint in the body.
The workshop will have an in-depth focus into Controlled Articular Rotations (CARs), Progressive Angular Isometric Loading and Regressive Angular Isometric Loading (PAILs and RAILs). These tools will assist an individual to strategically developed capacity into specific joints to developed mobility, control and joint strength where deficiencies exist.
Why should one focus on FRCs and CARs?
- It helps to develop a neurological map of the body
- It will develop body awareness and joint isolation
- It increases the active range of motion
- One will be able to define prerequisites for a movement
- One will develop better control in their end ranges of motion
- One will learn a morning CARs routine to maintain joint health
- It will develop long term capacity
- If you have a recurring Long Term Injury, understanding how to rehabilitate the joint
- If you experience pains with basic bodily movements
Date: 18th May 2019
Time:2pm – 5pm
Instructor: Lee Moodley, FRCms
Space Limited to 15
Please book and pay: https://bookamat.co/embed/schedule/earth-yoga-studio/book/59814