“When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no
need.” ―Ayurvedic proverb
Ayurveda is an ancient health care system meaning the “science of life”. As the sisteter science of Yoga, together these ancient practices can harmonize your spirit, body, and mind and create a persistent state of well-being. Learn the skills to support your wellbeing through nutrition, pranayama (breathing), Yoga and lifestyle.
Join Elizabeth Cambanos for a morning of Ayurveda at Earth Yoga Studio in
Kyalami. Through Yoga, Elizabeth has linked her Health Coaching with the ancient principals of Ayurveda, focusing on women’s health and wellbeing. This workshop is for anyone new to Ayurveda and looking to boost their health and energy levels. Come with a willingness to learn and implement the ancient health practices of Ayurveda to improve your overall health and wellbeing.
The workshop includes:
• Introduction to Ayurveda- What is Ayurveda? A brief history.
• The role of Ayurveda today- how can ancient health system help us?
• An individualist approach to health and the Three Doshas or mind/body types
• Ayurveda and Nutrition- how to use diet for health
• Ayurveda and Yoga- different Yoga styles to bring us good health mentally and physically
• Ayurveda and Lifestyle- healthy habits and routines to improve your life
Date: 26 January 2019
Time: 12pm – 3pm
Cost: R550 includes Sattvic meal
Only 15 spaces available please book with email@example.com