Millions of people are practicing yoga all around the world, and more people are joining every day. There must be a good reason for that, right?
Other than being a lot of fun, relaxing, and healing; what are the benefits and why should you start a yoga practice?
- Enhances flexibility and joint range of motion
- Increase strength
- Lower blood pressure
- Improve cardiovascular and respiratory efficiency
- Normalizes gastrointestinal function
- Improve posture and balance
- Increase energy and endurance levels
- Enhance eye-hand co-ordination and reaction time
- Boosts immunity
- Promotes better sleep
- Tones and strengthen muscles
- Increase body awareness
- Help reach and maintain a healthy weight
- Elevate mood
- Improve concentration, attention and memory
- Lower stress
- Decrease depression and anxiety
- Improve self-acceptance
- Decrease glucose and sodium
- Lowers IDI, VLDL and triglycerides cholesterol levels while increasing HDL levels
- Raise lymphocyte and and hemoglobin count
- Improve thyroxin levels
Yoga is the science of right living and, as such, is intended to be incorporated in daily life. It works on all aspects of the person: the physical, vital, mental, emotional, psychic and spiritual.
Take the first step to a more vibrant and happy life and sign up today!